Over the last two years, a number of initiatives have been implemented at Collins Place to improve energy consumption and efficiency, including:
- Chiller plant and cooling tower upgrades
- The installation of energy metering.
In addition, our base building and tenancy floor upgrade programme is ensuring the integration of sustainable initiatives into the scope of works. This includes:
The initiatives outlined above are in addition to the refurbishment of all lifts at 35 Collins Street. Despite being exempt from reporting on energy rating due to the mixed use nature of the complex, AMP Capital acknowledges that disclosing it is industry best practice.
- More efficient lighting systems
- Upgraded air conditioning perimeter induction units and internal zones
- Waterless urinal systems and AAA rated bathroom fittings.